Sunday, January 2, 2011

My Challenges for 2011

I just wanted to post up a little bit about the challenges I've entered for 2011. I hope many of you will join me in the fun!



2011 Debut Author Challenge- I had to be a part of this one. It's so important to support the new authors each year. I'll be posting up all the new authors I read under this heading on the sidebar. You can learn more about this challenge at The Story Siren.


Off The Shelf- I joined this one so I could cover everything else. I really need to par down my tbr pile so a lot of the books I read this year will be to that aim. Check out BA Reading Challenges for more info.


Morbid Romantica- This is a fun challenge that can be done in between the others. I'm going to be doing one a month. The point is to read a book with the right theme for the month. Check out Mad Scientist for more details.

What did you enter?


1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your challenges!! The debut author challenge sounds like a lot of fun and I can't wait to read all your reviews about them :D
    This year I'm going to try to not buy as many books and concentrate on reading my ridiculous pile of unread books on my bookshelf. Wish me luck ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thinking of writing something below? Well, that's why you are awesome! I always love feedback!

This blog is an award free zone. With the demand of a full time job, blogging time is becoming much more precious and I just don't have the time to meet the demands of awards. Thanks so much for thinking of me anyway!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Impossible Things kit by Studio Tangie and Rebecca McMeen