Thursday, June 2, 2011

Epicness from Hot Topic

I ordered a bunch of t-shirts from Hot Topic last week because they were having this really great sale. I wanted to share them with you all. Be warned, the epicness which is to follow is hard to take in all at once. Going through them literally hurt because I was so hearts and kisses with them!


There were tons more I wouldn't have minded ordering but I got the ones I loved most that were on sale. Next I'm going for a Team Damon t-shirt AND two Hunger Games t-shirts. I'll tell you what though, I loved opening that package by my front door today though. It made my week!

5 comments:

  1. I'm completely in love with the first one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Hot Topic. I actually own the Compel Me top (boyfriend hates it, ofcourse), an I Am Number Four t-shirt(not the one you pictured: http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/PopCulture/EverythingElse/Movies/I-Am-Number-Four-Six-And-Four-Girls-TShirt-151959.jsp) and the Salvatore ring from VD.

    -Mocha from A Cupcake and A Latte: YA Reads, Reviews & More!.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love T's for The Vampire Diaries!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those shirts are awesome! :D I'm absolutely in love with the Reptar shirt, I loved Little Rugrats! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahaha I don't know if I would be able to actually wear that shirt with Alex Pettyfer on it or if I would just decide to hang it on my wall.... :P

    ReplyDelete

Thinking of writing something below? Well, that's why you are awesome! I always love feedback!

This blog is an award free zone. With the demand of a full time job, blogging time is becoming much more precious and I just don't have the time to meet the demands of awards. Thanks so much for thinking of me anyway!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Impossible Things kit by Studio Tangie and Rebecca McMeen