Wednesday, June 15, 2011

From Bad To Cursed Book Trailer


I hope I've made it pretty clear by now that I love me some Katie Alender. Her series Bad Girls Don't Die is seriously amazing and recently (as in yesterday) the second installment in that series From Bad To Cursed (see my review here) came out. I ran out to my bookstore last night (similar to a bat out of hell) and snatched myself up a copy because it needed to be sitting next to my copy of Bad Girls Don't Die (see my review here).

Seriously, this series is incredible, the writing is awesome, the characters are complex and unique and each plot is creepy in a very different sort of way. Do yourself a favor and check it out!

Ms. Alender premiered her trailer for From Bad To Cursed recently and I wanted you all to see it. If this doesn't tempt you, I don't know what will! And for those of you who haven't read the first, no worries! This is spoiler free!




There is also this really fun video with Zendaya of the Disney Channel who did a Behind The Scenes of the making of the book trailer (she's the girl in the trailer). It's a really good explanation of what the book is about.





So go get this book everyone! Seriously, it will not disappoint!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking of writing something below? Well, that's why you are awesome! I always love feedback!

This blog is an award free zone. With the demand of a full time job, blogging time is becoming much more precious and I just don't have the time to meet the demands of awards. Thanks so much for thinking of me anyway!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Impossible Things kit by Studio Tangie and Rebecca McMeen