Friday, October 7, 2011

Guest Post: Michael Griffo's, author of Unwelcome, Tens List

I've got Michael Griffo, author of the Archangel Academy, on the blog today! We're talking Top Tens. I know i'm only supposed to pick one list but Mr. Griffo actually answered all three of my topic so I'm going to share two with you!


Top Ten Movies of 2011



Hanna – favorite movie of the year starring Saoirse Ronan!!!


Rise of the Planet of the Apes

Bad Teacher

Dream House – I haven’t even seen it yet, but I love Daniel Craig and it looks incredibly creepy!

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 

Thor

X Men: First Class

Jane Eyre 

Bridesmaids

Cowboys and Aliens
Top Ten Thing Not To Do With Your Eyes Closed

Drive
Eat (You never know what someone will put on your plate!)
Watch a movie
Read
Cross a busy street
Go on a date (always good to see your date’s face)
Sit in class (your teacher might think you’re sleeping and that’s never good)
Dance (trust me, you’ll knock someone over – I have!)
Go to a museum
Kiss (try it, it’s fun!)



Thanks so much to Michael Griffo for sharing some Top Tens with us! If you haven't already, make sure to check out his novel Unnatural and the newest addition Unwelcome in stores!


Big thanks to:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking of writing something below? Well, that's why you are awesome! I always love feedback!

This blog is an award free zone. With the demand of a full time job, blogging time is becoming much more precious and I just don't have the time to meet the demands of awards. Thanks so much for thinking of me anyway!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Impossible Things kit by Studio Tangie and Rebecca McMeen