Tuesday, November 15, 2011

2012 Debutante Event over at Badass Bookie

I don't usually post much about event (though I do check out many of them) but I really like to support debut authors. So I wanted to bring to you attention the 2012 Debutantes Event hosted by Badass Bookie


Here are the details she provides:


What? - 2012 Debutante Event
When? - 1st - 25th of December
Who? - Veronica Rossi ( Under the Never Sky)
             Jill Hathaway ( Slide)
             Leah Bobet ( Above)
             Elisa Ludwig ( Pretty Crooked)
             Megan Bostic ( Never Eighteen)
             Robin Bridges ( The Gathering Storm)
             Kristen Simmons ( Article 5)
             Brodi Aston ( Everneath)
             Jodi Meadows ( Incarnate)
             Jessica Spotwood ( Born Wicked)
             Robin Mellom ( Ditched: A Love Story)
             Miranda Kenneally ( Catching Jordan)
Why? - So we can celebrate the debut of 12 of 2012's hottest YA debutantes! 25 days of insider scoops, guest posts, everything YA and giveaway galore! Don't forget that there are copies ( read multiple) of every debut up for grabs! It's the season of giving and the Debs are giving you the experience of a lifetime!



Where?: Badass Bookie


She's even holding a giveaway right now for some very cool prize packs.


I have to say, I'm very excited for them all but especially Jill Hathaway because I read her manuscript in one of it's rawer forms and gave her my feedback. It is a seriously good book and I'm willing to bet it's even better now with more edits!


Go check out the event! 

2 comments:

  1. very excited about these new authors! Cant wait for this event!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this sounds like an incredible event!!! Thanks for posting :)

    ReplyDelete

Thinking of writing something below? Well, that's why you are awesome! I always love feedback!

This blog is an award free zone. With the demand of a full time job, blogging time is becoming much more precious and I just don't have the time to meet the demands of awards. Thanks so much for thinking of me anyway!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Impossible Things kit by Studio Tangie and Rebecca McMeen