Thursday, December 29, 2011

ABC Challenge Sign-up

*Face palm* I am ashamed. I've signed up for 1,000,000 challenges thus far so what's the harm in one more I ask? Only my sanity but that was gone years ago anyway.

So this challenge is hosted by Gripped into Books, Ciecly Loves Books and Book Geek Central.

The point is pretty simple. All you have to do is read a book with a title for every letter of the alphabet. So here's my list (dear lord help me) thus far.

A- Arcadia Awakens by Meyer
B- Beautiful Creatures by Garcia & Stohl
C- Cinder by Meyer
D- Dead To You by McMann
E- Everneath by Ashton
F- Forbidden by Suzuma
G- Glimmer by Kitanidis
H- Half-Blood by Armentrout
I- Incarnate by Meadows
J- Juliet Immortal by Jay
K- Kissing Shakespeare by Mingle
L- Legend by Lu
M- Masque of the Red Death by Griffin
N- Night Circus, The by Morgenstern
O- On The Fringe by Walker
P- Partials by Wells
Q-
R- Rapture by Kate
S- Silence by Fitzpatrick
T- Touch of Morbid by Clifford
U- Under the Never Sky by Rossi
V-
W- Where It Began by Stampler
X-
Y-
Z-

As you can see, I have loads to fill in which I most definitely will. It's a start though!

Wanna sign up? Head over here!

3 comments:

  1. This is so fun and cool! I guess I'll be participating =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, challenges can get out of hand. I'm not sure if I can do this one or not, but I'll try. For your Q, why not read The Queen Bee of Bridgeton by Leslie DuBois?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for participating in the challenge! You've got a great list there. I can't wait to read many of them :)

    ReplyDelete

Thinking of writing something below? Well, that's why you are awesome! I always love feedback!

This blog is an award free zone. With the demand of a full time job, blogging time is becoming much more precious and I just don't have the time to meet the demands of awards. Thanks so much for thinking of me anyway!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Impossible Things kit by Studio Tangie and Rebecca McMeen