Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Thus begins the obligatory Christmas post. I'm taking a break from blogging for this one day to spend some time with my family and friends (though I'll also be working today too). That means that no one is home (on this here webpage) though.

I hope you all have a happy holidays and treasure each moment with your loved ones.

What can you expect next year from Down The Rabbit Hole?

  • More reviews
  • More interviews
  • More giveaways
New feature:
  • The Write Facts- An interview every Monday talking with a different author each week about their journey to publication filled with fun facts and advice for aspiring authors! We're talking Kendare Blake, Lauren DeStefano, Jill Hathaway and many, many more!
Coming Soon:
  • I'm going to be holding a massive giveaway the entire month of January where I'll be giving away 12 books (some ARCs, some finished titles, some pre-orders)
As you can see, there is going to be plenty to look forward to. 

But for today, rest and have a very happy holidays!

Thus ends the obligatory Christmas post.

4 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas! Can't wait for the interviews and the good stuff that you'll be doing next year. Wish you the best.
    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas!!! May all your dearest wishes come true!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas and happy holidays! I'm looking forward to 2012

    ReplyDelete

Thinking of writing something below? Well, that's why you are awesome! I always love feedback!

This blog is an award free zone. With the demand of a full time job, blogging time is becoming much more precious and I just don't have the time to meet the demands of awards. Thanks so much for thinking of me anyway!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Impossible Things kit by Studio Tangie and Rebecca McMeen