Thursday, December 1, 2011

My December R.A.K.

I did this a few months ago and enjoyed it though I did get a little frustrated. It seems like other people did to so the girls at Book Soulmates re-vamped the rules a bit. Plus, who doesn't want to give during the month of December? So here are details!

  • Sign up up at Book Soulmates
  • Check out other peoples R.A.K.s
  • Send Book Soulmates an email when you receive a R.A.K. at rakbybooksoulmates @ gmail . com
  • Make sure to do a re-cap at the end.
There are more but that's the just of it. So here is my R.A.K. sign up post. If you want to, check out my wishlist! I just don't accept e-books since I don't have an e-reader!


Some things you can find on there:
  • Ashes, Ashes by Jo Treggiari
  • Tiger's Curse by Colleen Houck
  • Between The Sea and the Sky by Dolamore
  • Crave by Melissa Darnell
  • Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally
  • The Probability of Miracles by Wendy Wunder
Thanks for checking out my R.A.K.! What's on your holiday wishlist this year?

1 comment:

  1. Oh, finally a wishlist that has books on it that I have! This is a glorious day. I must email you!

    ReplyDelete

Thinking of writing something below? Well, that's why you are awesome! I always love feedback!

This blog is an award free zone. With the demand of a full time job, blogging time is becoming much more precious and I just don't have the time to meet the demands of awards. Thanks so much for thinking of me anyway!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Impossible Things kit by Studio Tangie and Rebecca McMeen