Thursday, December 22, 2011

Swoon Thuesday (4): Switched by Amanda Hocking

The ladies over at YA Bound created a sexy meme where you share what made you tingle in your current read. If you want to join in, here is what you do:From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering. Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog! 


This week I'm reading Switched by Amanda Hocking and boy do I have a toasty moment for you! Like always, this is a bit longer than 140 characters but I defy anyone to begrudge me this!


I wrapped my arms around him and pushed myself against him eagerly. He reached around me, opening the door, and we tumbled into my room.
--Pg. 285 of "Switched" by Amanda Hocking


These are so much fun to share! I even mark them with a pink post-it note page marker. I was worried this novel might not give me something good enough to share but then I got to that part and I knew I'd found the perfect passage!


What's your swoonworthy teaser?

6 comments:

  1. You know what, I read her first series, but I have not gotten around to this one, and I've been wanting to. Thank you for this teaser! I'm going to make sure to get to it next year for sure =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to read this one...I hope to get to it this three day Christmas weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your SWOON this week!

    I do the same thing when I'm reading. I mark the pages for any SWOON moment that I'd like to share. Although it gets a little more difficult when there is more than one, then I have the hard job of choosing! I'm always really excited for Thursday to come around.

    Thanks for sharing!

    My SWOON: http://bibliophilesthoughtsonbooks.blogspot.com/2011/12/swoon-thursday-4-carrier-of-mark.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have this book and keep skipping over it for something else. I guess I should just buckle down and give this one a shot. Great swoon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I really want to read this one! Great selection :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thinking of writing something below? Well, that's why you are awesome! I always love feedback!

This blog is an award free zone. With the demand of a full time job, blogging time is becoming much more precious and I just don't have the time to meet the demands of awards. Thanks so much for thinking of me anyway!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Impossible Things kit by Studio Tangie and Rebecca McMeen