Thursday, December 8, 2011

Swoon Thursdays (2): Shifting by Bethany Wiggins

The ladies over at YA Bound created a sexy meme where you share what made you tingle in your current read. If you want to join in, here is what you do:
From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering. Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog! 


Mine is from Shifting by Bethany Wiggins:
His arms pulled me against him so tight I could hardly breathe. I didn't mind--breathing is highly overrated. I couldn't be close enough to him, couldn't touch enough of him...
--Pg. 242 of an ARC of "Shifting" by Bethany Wiggins 


Again, I gave a little more than 140 characters but i really couldn't help it. The hotness just goes on and on in this incredible novel.


I want to know, what made you tingle this week?

3 comments:

  1. Here's the link for mine. It's from Torn by Erica O'Rourke.

    http://bibliophilesthoughtsonbooks.blogspot.com/2011/12/swoon-thursday-2-torn.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your SWOON, by the way. I've been wanting to read Shifting for a while, now I want to know what happens next. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! I've been wanting to read this. I LOVE that cover. It just makes the book seem mysterious. And that SWOON is fantastic. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thinking of writing something below? Well, that's why you are awesome! I always love feedback!

This blog is an award free zone. With the demand of a full time job, blogging time is becoming much more precious and I just don't have the time to meet the demands of awards. Thanks so much for thinking of me anyway!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Impossible Things kit by Studio Tangie and Rebecca McMeen