Friday, August 31, 2012

A Fairy Tale In Photos- Thumbelina

Every Friday, I tell you a fairy tale exclusively through photos! Each week is a different theme and I search through Deviantart to find you the best of the best--whether they be pretty or spooky. All are welcome here! None of these photos are mine and you can always find a link to the proper owners underneath the photo in the caption area!

This week is one tiny fairy tale but that doesn't make it any less awesome. Let me be your wings as I take you through photos of Thumbelina. Just be sure not to get blow away.

1)
Ryoko-demon
2)
TheBizarreBirdcage
3)
Marinshe
4)
Ryoko-demon
6)
RealFlamefire
7)
Eyerin
8)
Ryoko-demon
9)
thabita
10)
sierrathebear
11)
4everJulika
12)
Rayi-kun
13)
Carmaniak
14)
kittysyellowjacket
15)
KKokosz
16)
adjectival
These are all so whimsical and fun. I think my favorite though is number 6 because it expresses Thumbelina perfectly for me. I love how the doll is reaching out.

Which is your favorite?

5 comments:

  1. Smothered are some cute ones here. I love let me be your wings :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-) Thumbelina is fun!! I like #11 or #14 - the longing wistfulness of 'em. Thumbelina is all about finding where to fit in!!

    Here's my post: http://burgandyice.blogspot.com/2012/08/fairytale-friday-thumbelina.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the ones by Ryoko-Deamons, Ryai-kun, TheBizzareBirdcage and Carmaniak! But i have to say the photo by Thabita is my favourite!

    ReplyDelete

Thinking of writing something below? Well, that's why you are awesome! I always love feedback!

This blog is an award free zone. With the demand of a full time job, blogging time is becoming much more precious and I just don't have the time to meet the demands of awards. Thanks so much for thinking of me anyway!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Impossible Things kit by Studio Tangie and Rebecca McMeen