Thursday, January 10, 2013

Bout of Book 6.0- Day 3

The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, January 7th and runs through Sunday, January 13th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 6.0 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. -From the Bout of Books 6.0 team
 Well, I didn't do any mini challenges yesterday but we are going to blame that on the fact that I am battling the plague. It's been going around my work and I've been doing my best to stay away but it just didn't seem to work. I did join in the fun Twitter chat last night and met some really cool Whovians. The adorable Gaby from Ella Bee Reads and Kimberly from The Broke and Bookish kept me entertained and shopping all night last night!

I even got a little reading done!

Wednesday

Pages read today: 42
Total number of pages read: 148
Total number of books I've read: (Still reading) 1
Books: Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl

4 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you caught the plague...heard it's especially nasty this year. Hope you're feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm glad you had fun on the twitter chat ^^ and you did some reading! ( i haven't managed ç_ç)
    i hope you will get better soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Still reading" - lol! That is basically how I felt the entire time I've been reading it lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh your a Whovian???? I haven't found enough of them around here!!!! Hope you get to feeling better....

    ReplyDelete

Thinking of writing something below? Well, that's why you are awesome! I always love feedback!

This blog is an award free zone. With the demand of a full time job, blogging time is becoming much more precious and I just don't have the time to meet the demands of awards. Thanks so much for thinking of me anyway!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Impossible Things kit by Studio Tangie and Rebecca McMeen