Friday, January 11, 2013

Bout of Books 6.0- Day 4

The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, January 7th and runs through Sunday, January 13th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 6.0 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. -From the Bout of Books 6.0 team
I finished Beautiful Creatures last night which really feels like an accomplishment since I've been sick. Hopefully I'll start Nobody by Jennifer Lynn Barnes today but I'm not too sure.

Thursday

Pages read today: 115
Total number of pages read: 263
Total number of books I've read: 1
Books: Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl

2 comments:

  1. i hope you will get better ( i'm just starting to overcome my own virus so i know how tired we can be)

    take care ^^ enjoy the reading when you can

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job, especially since you've been sick!

    ReplyDelete

Thinking of writing something below? Well, that's why you are awesome! I always love feedback!

This blog is an award free zone. With the demand of a full time job, blogging time is becoming much more precious and I just don't have the time to meet the demands of awards. Thanks so much for thinking of me anyway!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Impossible Things kit by Studio Tangie and Rebecca McMeen