Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Who Is Marcus Finch? Clue #6

In honor of The Indigo Spell by Richelle Mead releasing February 12th, my blog is part of a campaign to introduce you all to Marcus Finch. Each day (minus weekends) you are going to get a clue about who this mysterious man is. I hope you'll join me as we go over the clues and there may or may not be a copy of the book for one lucky winner at the end of my 15 clues. So let's get to work detectives!

Welcome to day 6 and congrats for finding the 6th clue! Here's your clue today:


Just can't wait for more The Indigo Spell fun? Check out these sites here:
See you tomorrow detectives!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking of writing something below? Well, that's why you are awesome! I always love feedback!

This blog is an award free zone. With the demand of a full time job, blogging time is becoming much more precious and I just don't have the time to meet the demands of awards. Thanks so much for thinking of me anyway!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Impossible Things kit by Studio Tangie and Rebecca McMeen